maandag 31 januari 2011

a lot

it has been quiet on my blog, but it's not been quiet in my live. in two months we will be moving to stockholm! I'm very excited about it. we just found a nice house near the new school of our boys (stupid me, I forgot to take pictures of the house, I must have been too excited).
so a lot to arrange. I'm trying to throw away a lot of stuff so we don't have to move so much. It doesn't only clean up the house but also my head. and last but definitely not least, stije will turn four friday! he will go to a dutch school for 2 months and then of course start in sockholm. He's very excited about it and today is his last day in peuterspeelzaal (don't know the correct translation for hat). We made these treats together and for his very humble party (he only invited two friends ;-)) I made the invitations (zakje feest).

6 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Wat een veranderingen! Gaan jullie voor werk naar Stockholm? Heel veel succes en ik hoop dat je blijft bloggen!
Groetjes,
Sonja

erika zei

Oh wat spannend allemaal....Stockholm is super een goede vriend van ons woont daar dus ik zal zeker eens langskomen voor een kopje koffie ;-) als we daar op bezoek zijn!

Marjolein zei

Jee, wat een avontuur: naar Stockholm. Ik ben er nooit geweest, maar hij staat in de top 3 van mijn to-do-stedentrip-lijstje. Het moet er zo leuk zijn! Ik kan me indenken dat je daar druk mee bent. Maarre...dat opruimen kan eigenlijk nooit kwaad.

Vi zei

Oh, how exciting! And how great! I'm quite jealous, to be honest, of that moving to Stockholm thing and I'd love to read more about that :)

Anoniem zei

Nog gefeliciteerd met je zoon.
Veel succes met de verhuizing, spannende stap lijkt mij.

Groetjes,
Manon

Bri zei

..... jullie gaan...
Fijn dat er een datum is. Kun je daar naar toe werken.
En inderdaad opruimen in huis ruimt ook op in je hoofd. En je komt weer allemaal leuke dingen tegen dat je vergeten was.

Blogarchief