vrijdag 14 augustus 2009

au revoir

tomorrow I'm leaving for a week at the french coast with friends. A week without my boys...i will definitely miss them, but will also enjoy the quietness, good weather, reading books without interruption and the pool by our house. see you in a week!
ps. added a picture of a lovely book I received as a gift from friends who bought it in New York, because the couldn't visit the guggenheim, it's closed on thursday...can you believe that, they visited the design museum with an exhibition on felt! the yellow-grey felt thing matches the book perfectly, I made it as an experiment, but without a purpose.

2 opmerkingen:

Tania zei

Oh have a WONDERFUL time with all that quiet, and books and uninterrupted pool by the house...

liset zei

Perfect cadeau! Lucky jij! Nu moet die swap er zeker komen. haha!
Ik hoop dat je lekker aan het genieten bent! Even me-time, met vrienden en straks weer lekker met de mannen! Geniet ervan!

Blogarchief