vrijdag 1 mei 2009

opa & oma tea

Today the boys are going to stay over for the weekend with my in-laws. So we can enjoy the weekend with just the two of us. To surprise opa and oma we made them special tea. I saw this idea in a magazine from daycare. It's very simple. Cut out a nice form (can be anything), let your little artists do there thing and staple it to the label of the tea bag. I made a paperbag for this special tea (for the first time I sewed paper, which turned out surprisingly nice) et voila! In the magazine they used a jam jar to put the tea in, but that didn't work for me because I made the labels to big...next time I will improve that part of this little project ;-))

3 opmerkingen:

vlijtig zei

Looks great! Have a nice weekend!

Tania zei

Lucky, lucky you. A whole weekend must feel like luxury - and you are banned from your blog until Monday. Enjoy!

Daan zei

Wat een goed idee.
Ik heb het genoteerd :-)

Blogarchief